Note:Do not refresh this page but content will be stored as you switch between parts.
1. Has the last 12 months affected your business? If so, how?
2. What are your key offerings/products/services? Has this changed over the last 12 months?
3. Who is your key audience? What are they like, and what do they believe in?
4. What problems does your business currently solve for your customers? Is this likely to change in 2021?
5. What are some things that are currently working for your business?
6. What isn’t working / what are some things you are currently finding challenging?
7. What do you currently feel are your key brand values? Have these changed over the last 12 months?
8. What does success mean to you?
1. What are your goals for your business in 2021? (Could be goals relating to service/product offerings, ways of working, wellbeing, finance, marketing etc)
2. What are some things you don’t want in 2021? Is there anything that hasn’t been working or isn’t serving you that you can ditch or change?
Is there anything else that became apparent to you while completing your Brand Audit that you’d like to note down as a reference or reminder as you move through the year?
Note: Do not refresh this page but content will be stored as you switch between parts.
1. What are some tangible steps you can take to implement your goals?
2. Can you identify a timeline to achieving your goals? When will you work on them?
3. What tools, resources and assistance do you need to achieve your goals?
In the third of this workshop we’ll look at the visual identity of your brand, and reflect on the basic branding foundations and how these work to tell a story and build an overall picture of who your brand is.
Note: DDo not refresh this page but content will be stored as you switch between parts.
1. Identify your marketing pillars
2. Identify your key communication platforms
3. Identify what kinds of content you want to communicate across each of the platforms, and how these relate to one another
1. Create a mock-up marketing schedule across an average month for your brand